Have you already finished decorating all the rooms in your home? Yes? All you have to do is light up the garden in the best possible way thanks to the outdoor Christmas lights. One last effort before relaxing and enjoying the bright magic of Christmas. Effort? Sorry, that’s not the right term. Installing an outdoor Christmas light projector is extremely easy, fast and, why not, even fun.
The projectors are not only able to cover, in terms of brightness, much larger surfaces (how many LED lights would be needed to illuminate an entire facade of a house? A lot!), But also require a few seconds for their installation. Just fix the stake in the ground or in a large pot (it can also be fixed to a fence post) and connect it to the electrical outlet. Come on, don’t say it’s a tiring operation!
Avant-garde lighting with outdoor Christmas lights
Using a projector for garden light decorations is the best choice to turn Christmas into a magical and unforgettable party. In addition to having many decorative possibilities (deciding the size of the design, the colors, and much more), you can create a real explosion of colors. Many light points, moving or static, illuminate any external corner in an original and never banal way. A small projector is enough to transform the garden into an enchanted place.
In short, we are talking about a type of Christmas lighting that certainly cannot be included in the group of classic solutions, but which occupies the first place in the most chic luminous decorations. State-of-the-art lighting that saves time and money.
Extremely easy to assemble, the outdoor Christmas light projectors are sold at never excessive prices and, thanks to the modern technology they are fitted, they are also able to save on consumption. Yes, a very good idea for a brighter and more technological Christmas!
Why choose them?
Taking advantage of floodlights to illuminate the garden or the entrance to your home (let your imagination fly free and dare to look for the perfect location to direct the light beam) allows you to make the most of outdoor spaces. That’s all? No, because the advantages offered are so many:
- it only takes a few minutes to create spectacular lighting, reducing fatigue to zero. The installation is really simple and you don’t need to be an expert electrician.
- Perfectly illuminate even areas that are difficult to access, such as the upper part of the facade or the canopy of tall trees.
- The width of the surface where the beam of light is directed does not matter, since with a single projector it is possible to fill it with colors in an extraordinary way.
- Low voltage operation and high safety level.
- Possibility of exploiting different plays of light.
- Relatively low cost.
The right way to bring out the magic of Christmas!
How do outdoor Christmas lights work?
The projectors enter the world of Christmas lights
What is their job? Projecting beams of light and real designs on the walls of your home, thus bringing a touch of color, elegant and delicate, on a very large surface. Snowflakes that rotate and descend gently to recreate the effect of a bright snowfall, real Christmas landscapes or simply many colors that alternate with each other. You can choose according to your tastes, your imagination and needs, whatever they are.
What characteristics should be analyzed in outdoor Christmas lights?
The first factor to take into consideration is the power of the light beam, which is normally expressed in watts, to obtain the right level of brightness according to the external area to be illuminated.
The degree of waterproofing is also one of the characteristics not to be forgotten in the product evaluation process. Since we are talking about projectors intended for outdoor use, a high value on the IP scale is what allows us to sleep peacefully and awake enjoying a wonderful show, without the fear that rain, humidity, snow or other could damage the projector. .
Finally, the length of the power cable is also important: a very long cable guarantees greater convenience when it comes to installation.
What can be illuminated with outdoor Christmas lights?
The Christmas lights projectors, laser or LED, are a valid solution to illuminate the exterior of any home with style, allowing it to be noticed throughout the neighborhood and to win the coveted prize of the “most chic house of the Christmas period “. It is very easy to obtain an evocative setting for a truly magical Christmas.
What to light up? One of the most popular solutions is to direct the projector directly on a wall of the house: it will seem to be in the cinema, but this time you are the directors. The idea of illuminating a large plant in the garden with beams of light is also excellent, instead of climbing and with difficulty laying long luminous chains.
Owners of properties with swimming pools have the opportunity to create something wonderful: with Christmas lights projectors it is possible to create plays of light directly on the water (yes, they have an advantage to win the aforementioned prize). It is also possible to illuminate the small wall of a terrace by choosing a smaller projector, suitable to be positioned in a corner of the balcony at a reduced distance.
What can be illuminated with a projector? Everything, for a fabulous Christmas.
Reviews best outdoor Christmas lights projectors:
- MAIKEHIGH projector for outdoor Christmas lights: a cascade of lights to create the beautiful effect of a starry sky. Red, white and green lights, with intermittent plays of light and that make the luminous dots rotate, will make the facade of your home wonderful and any other corner of the outside magical. Fully waterproofed product with structure made of very resistant materials: safety is also at the top with this light projector. Thanks to the supplied remote control it is possible to control the projector directly from inside the house, choosing between the different plays of light. Lightweight, easy to handle, and with a good level of energy efficiency.
- LED Christmas Lights Projector, CAMTOA: a single projector, many plays of light and designs. Included are 10 slides that allow you to choose between different designs to be projected directly on the house (snowmen, snowflakes, starry sky, etc.). 5-meter cable and convenient remote control to change time and lighting mode are the elements that make this product really interesting and recommended. Fully waterproof: IP65. Very easy to install thanks to the handy spike.
- ACETATE DIY LED lamp projector: another product that has made quality its main business card. In addition to the projector, the package contains 6 different slides for different images and another 24 images on transparent film. Throughout the Christmas period, it is possible to vary the type of lighting, having fun, and creating a magical atmosphere that is always different. One of the features that allow this Christmas light projector to differentiate itself from many other models is the adjustable zoom, which plays in favor of the perfect final result. It is waterproof (IP67) and has a solid base to fix it on any surface.
- GESIMEI LED projector: very easy to install, it has a particular function that allows you to move the front panel away from the lamp, in order to create the right degree of brightness and a design with well-defined edges. A kind of zoom function. Good cable length (about 5m). The maximum coverage area is incredible: up to 50sqm depending on the distance where it is positioned. Rain and snow are not feared by this projector: IP65 waterproof rating. The delicate design of the snowflakes moves slowly, for a harmonious and elegant effect.
- LED Christmas lights projector, Vansky: and it’s immediately a party! Just a few minutes to fix it to the ground and the magic of Christmas will literally envelop the whole house. The surface that can be illuminated is impressive: positioned at a distance of about 25m, it can also cover an entire facade of the house. Equipped with an automatic timer, it turns off automatically after 6 hours of operation and turns on again after 18 hours. In short, just place it and connect it to the current. Waterproof with IP65 level. The package contains a projector with power cable; remote control for remote control; instruction manual; power adapter.
Lobkin star light can be purchased today from a variety of manufacturers. Therefore, it is not always easy to find the best product. With the help of the objective purchase criteria that our experts have developed for you, you can systematically make the purchase decision. In general, the Lobkin star light purchase process can be simplified. In particular, reviews in this product category (for example, Altroconsumo or ADICONSUM / UNC / ADOC) should be considered in the selection.
Looking at starlight test results can definitely help you make a good purchase. They help you, in addition to the sources mentioned above, they also provide well-known reviews, such as Altroconsumo, with constantly updated rankings of numerous product categories. So, look on these web pages for the Lobkin star light rankings (best of 2021, for example). In addition, you will find the often most useful information on the subject, as well as the current bestseller.